We've tried to be reasonable with our terms of service. By using our services, you understand and agree to the following:
- - You agree that any service purchased through this website does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any way.
- - You understand that this site does not replace the services of licensed health care professionals and that all site users should consult with their medical provider(s) regarding their health concerns, particularly in the presence of symptoms.
- - A licensed physician will review your test request, and if appropriate, order the test(s), receive a copy of your results, and review and release your results.
- - Information on this website or through any communication or results received is for informational purposes only.
- - Accesa Labs makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the services provided.
- - You agree that it is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information provided through this website.
- - You are only being tested for the tests on the order form and not for all possible diseases or infections.
- - While the tests are highly specific and highly sensitive, there is statistical possibility of a false-positive or false-negative result.
- - It is possible to have an "indeterminate" test result for a variety of reasons. Follow-up testing is recommended to provide confirmation.
- - Neither Accesa Labs nor any affiliated parties shall be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transactions conducted or information conveyed on the website.
- - You release and hold harmless the Company from any injury or personal damage that occurs while you are at the testing location or while being tested.
- - You agree to not violate the copyright protection of all images, text, audio, video and animations on this Site.
- - You agree to not use this Site for illegal purposes.
- - We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, audio, video, animations, links or other items contained on the Site. Any of the information offered on the Site may change at any time without notice.
- - You understand that, although we make our best effort to get you your results in a timely manner, there is no guarantee as to how long it will take to receive your results.
Refund Policy for Unused Orders
For properly canceled orders, we do not charge a processing fee. Please send cancellation requests via email to email@example.com. Please include the following information: name, date of birth, order number and reason for cancellation.
A test order requested through the Site can be cancelled for a period of 90 days after the order date and prior to submitting your test specimens at the laboratory. A full refund will be provided to the original payment method.
After 90 days and up until one year from the order date, a credit for future testing will be provided. The credit is not transferable and must be used within 1 year of the order date.
After 1 year, unused orders are considered voided, may not be redeemed for services and are no longer eligible for refund or credit.
Accesa Labs does not provide its tax identification numbers for billing purposes. In addition, you understand that, if applicable, you will not attempt to bill Medi-Cal, Medicaid, or Medicare for any services rendered through Accesa Labs.
Consent for Testing Services
I hereby authorize Accesa Labs ("Company") to, with the appropriate safeguards, disclose necessary health information about me to its staff and agents, the applicable physician(s), and the laboratories that perform services requested by me for the purposes stated below. This authorization applies to the use and disclosure of the following information about me: all information in requests(s) submitted by me and the laboratory test values/results/information which are the result of the request(s) so submitted. Without your written consent, we do not share your information with health insurance companies unless required to do so by order of law.
The information which is the subject of this authorization will be used or disclosed for the following purposes: (a) facilitate and execute the services requested by me for my benefit (including receiving, reviewing and approving a laboratory request, reviewing, processing and delivering the laboratory test value(s)/result(s)) and (b) for payment services. This authorization evidences my informed decision to allow release of the information to the parties referenced in this authorization. This authorization is effective immediately and will expire ten years after the date of this authorization.
Upon my written request, I have the right to revoke this authorization in writing at any time, except that the revocation will not apply to any information already disclosed by the parties referenced in this authorization who have acted in reliance upon this authorization. My written revocation must be submitted to the privacy officer at:
1730 E Holly Ave
El Segundo CA 90245
Thanks for thinking of us for your testing needs.
Last Updated 02/08/17